CLASS LIAISON PARENTS
SUBIACO PRIMARY SCHOOL
Class Liaison ParentsSubiaco Primary School
CLP Coordinator Role
The role of the Class Liaison Parent is an important one to develop good communication and liaison between students, families, teachers and the school community as a whole.
The CLP coordinator shares information with the CLP’s and supports them in fulfilling their role. In addition, they provide a link with the School Administration and P&C Executive.
- To communicate to parents via the CLP email distribution list. This is an opt-in system. Communication may include information about upcoming fundraising events, excursions requiring parent volunteers and social functions. Whole school information as well as specific class information from the teacher will be sent via the Flexibuzz Newsfeed. You should liaise with your classroom teacher about what types of information both they and you think would be valuable to send to parents via the CLP email distribution list.
- To coordinate your year level fundraising activity. This will often involve working the other CLP’s across your year level, and coordinating parent volunteers, as well as promoting your event to the broader school community.
- To organise some social functions during the year to build a community spirit e.g. a class picnic for families or a morning tea for parents in the class.
- To attend P&C meetings whenever possible.
- To welcome newcomers during the year and involve them in class activities.
- In the event of an emergency, to assist the school in contacting parents on distribution lists via email or text.
2020 Class Liaison Parents
|K||L7A||Emma Nolan, Sarah Truscott||Catherine Skreiner, Natalia Nash
|K||L7B||Emma Nolan, Sarah Truscott||Elsa Roby
|K||L8A||Leanne Rogerson||Christie Godfrey, Ana Coyle
|K||L8B||Nicole Green||Laura Toner, Giselle Weybrecht
|PP||EC1||Deb Padley, Sally Dodson||Marie Leong, Mandy Ashdown|
|PP||EC2||Annie Johnson, Cassie Pracilio||Vivian Wong, Joe Chew|
|PP||EC3||Bev Gaunt, Sandy Thornett||Hashika Ramjee, Reyzel Sabanal
|PP||EC4||Cassie Waghela, Rachel Clune||Diane McCulloch, Caro Bell
|1||LP1||Heather Mackesey, Natalie Tyers||Scott Goodheart|
|1||LP2||Lia Maroni, Natalie Tyers||Natalia Lizama, David Pascoe, Kerrie McLean|
|1||LP3||Kristy Moloney||Kerry Ann Auld|
|1||LP4||Louise Mitchinson||Francine Schwarzbach, Jenny Robinson
|1/2||L6||Rina Foti, Sandy Thornett||Danielle Giles, Gemma Shanahan
|2||LP5||Alice Brennan, Kate Somoff||Marika Cox, Brett Jenkins
|2||L3||Silka Wood, Sandy Thornett||Genelle Cox, Gavin Cox|
|2||L5||Robyn Heyworth, Sandy Thornett||Ariana Buckler
|2||L9||Jodie Busby||Somer Palazzolo|
|3||L1||Jess Syme, Ashley Snedeker||Flora Liveris|
|3||L2||Lyn Hills, Ashley Snedeker||Leanne Aitken
|3||M1||Brendan Egan, Ashley Snedeker||Emma Boyne, May Ng|
|3||M2||Jessica Rawson||Avanti Buckler
|4||M3||Michelle de Lestang||Frances Reed, Rick Allen|
|4||M4||Scott Walker||Ana Parr, Amelia Miller|
|4||U5||Kathy Reger, Clair McCaul||Sally Edwards|
|5||U1||Daniel Quantock||Fiona Davis|
|5||U2||Linda Males||Elaine Baldwin, Danielle Daws
|5||U3||Louise Turner, Sue Walsh||Jodi Mansfield
|6||U6||Jennie Richardson||Rochele Offer|
|6||U7||Chris Shorter||Bev Harland , Jody Braslin|
|6||U8||Allistair Kettell||Kirsten McGregor , Theresa Korten|