SUBIACO PRIMARY SCHOOL
Pool Parties and Events/Booking Terms and ConditionsSubiaco Primary School
Party and Events Terms and Conditions
To ensure that the Subiaco Primary School Community Pool is safely enjoyed by all attendees and to comply with WA Department of Health rules and regulations, the following must be adhered to at all times:
- Use of the pool is only permitted when a RLSSWA Lifeguard is present.
- All pool users must obey the pool rules and comply with the reasonable directions of the Lifeguard. Lifeguards have the right to remove persons or refuse entry to the pool.
- Children under 12 years of age must be accompanied by and supervised in the pool area at all times by an adult (a person 18 years of age or over). Vigilant supervision of young children and those who are not water competent is a strict requirement for the supervising adult, who has the primary duty of care of the child(ren). An adult may supervise up to 6 children at any one time (at the discretion of the Lifeguard, taking into account such factors as swimming ability and total number of swimmers in the pool).
- Pool users are strongly advised to be familiar with standard resuscitation procedures, details of which are displayed in the pool area.
- As the pool is shallow there is to be no diving or bombing into the pool.
- Be courteous toward others at all times. No jumping on other swimmers.
- Running on the paved area surrounding the pool is not permitted.
- Appropriate swim wear/nappy must be worn.
- No animals are allowed in the pool or school grounds at any time.
- The pool area is a smoke, glass and alcohol free zone.
- The maximum number of users in the pool water at any one time must not exceed 57.
- The Hirer is liable for any damage to the site or equipment during the hire period. The Hirer is responsible for the removal of all litter upon departure.
- BBQs must be supervised by a person over the age of 18 years.
- Please note that in the event of inclement weather, your booking can be rescheduled in consultation with the pool coordinators. Please provide at least 48 hours advance notice of your intention to reschedule.
The Subiaco Primary School P&C Association accepts no liability for any personal injury or loss and/or damage to property arising out of the use of the pool under this agreement, whether as a result of the P&C Association’s negligence or otherwise.