The Colour Run is almost here! As an opportunity to raise money for our school, there are a number of ways you can still get involved.

Register online
To register online simply go to school fundraising and click on Student Sign Up. By registering online and collecting donations, 60% of the funds raised are returned to our school. The remaining 40% goes towards administrative and prize costs.

This option provides Interstate and overseas family members with easy access to an online fundraising portal and an opportunity to support grandchildren, nieces and nephews, which they may not otherwise have the opportunity.

Donate your prize to charity
Families may wish to donate their prize to charity. This can be done either independently, or through the school coordinated donation drive, where prizes will be given to the Department of Communities via an initiative called; Care Bags – because children in care matter. This charity was selected by children in our Social Justice group. All families have to do is collect their prize, write on a donation card and place the item in the collection boxes on the upper or lower hall stage.

Make a one off donation to the school
Families who prefer not to use the online fundraising portal may simply prefer to make a one-off donation to the school. If you chose to take up this option, you can transfer money via internet banking, details below. If you would like a receipt for your donation please email subiaco.ps@education.wa.edu.au

Account Name: Subiaco Primary School
BSB: 016-460
Account No: 3408-64825
Description: Donation to School

Look out for more details regarding how the day will run next week.

Image is not available
Image is not available
Image is not available

NEWS

SUBIACO PRIMARY SCHOOL

Slider

Colour Fun Run Friday 5 April 2:00pm

Subiaco Primary School
X